Allison Mazzei is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. An attorney since 2017, Ms. Mazzei handles every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Mazzei works in the firm’s Fairfax office, and represents clients in Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington and all across Northern Virginia.
Ms. Mazzei’s interest in family law began in law school, when she had internships with a DC and Maryland family law judge. After earning her law degree, Ms. Mazzei clerked for another family law judge in DC in 2018. She then spent several years working in elder law and estate administration before converting to the full-time practice of family law in 2021.
Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, Ms. Mazzei earned her B.A. degree from Ohio University in 2010, and then a M.A. degree from the same university in 2012. Ms. Mazzei then relocated to Northern Virginia and earned her J.D. from American University Washington College of Law in 2017.
Ms. Mazzei currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Allison Mazzei resides with her husband in Fairfax County.
See what clients are saying about Allison Mazzei
" " - testimonials to comeview client reviews
- Virginia State Bar, 2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2022
- District of Columbia, 2017
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2022–Present
- SmolenPlevy, Associate Attorney, 2021–2022
- The Elder & Disability Law Center, Associate Attorney, 2018–2020
- Chambers of the Honorable Magistrate Judges Noel T. Johnson & Katherine Wiedmann, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, Law Clerk, 2018
- Disability Rights DC at University Legal Services, Law Fellow, 2017–2018
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2017
- Ohio University, M.A., 2012
- Ohio University, B.A., 2010
"*" indicates required fields