Sarah Haight is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Haight works in the firm’s Fairfax office, and represents clients in Fairfax County and all across Northern Virginia.
Ms. Haight earned her law degree from The Pennsylvania State University in 2014, after graduating from Purdue University in 2011. She was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2014 and the Virginia Bar in 2016.
Ms. Haight began her legal career by working as an Assistant District Attorney in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania from 2014–2015.
Ms. Haight and her husband (a Navy JAG officer) then relocated to Virginia, and she moved from criminal law to family law. Ms. Haight practiced exclusively family law as an Associate at Hofheimer Family Law Firm in Virginia Beach from 2015–2018.
After her husband was relocated to Oklahoma, Ms. Haight worked as a Staff Attorney for the Oklahoma House of Representatives from 2018–2020.
In 2021, Sarah returned to the practice of family law, working as an Associate for the Law Office of Afsana Chowdhury, PLC in Fairfax. Ms. Haight practiced exclusively family law for that office until 2023, when she joined Livesay & Myers, P.C.
Ms. Haight resides with her husband and two children in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Virginia, 2016
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2016–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2023–Present
- Law Office of Afsana Chowdhury, PLC, Associate Attorney, 2021–2023
- Oklahoma House of Representatives, Staff Attorney, 2018–2020
- Hofheimer Family Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2015–2018
- Lancaster County District Attorney, Assistant District Attorney, 2014–2015
- The Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Purdue University, B.A., 2011
"*" indicates required fields