Lindsay Connolly is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Connolly works in the firm’s Fredericksburg office, and represents clients in Stafford, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg and surrounding areas.
Originally from Milford, Massachusetts, Ms. Connolly graduated magna cum laude from Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island. She then earned her law degree from David A. Clarke Law School in Washington, D.C., graduating summa cum laude and the top female in her class.
Ms. Connolly is a qualified and experienced guardian ad litem in Virginia. She currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Lindsay Connolly resides in Fredericksburg.
- Virginia State Bar, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2019
Honors and Awards
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Virginia, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2019
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2019
- Virginia State Bar, Family Law Section, Member, 2010–Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2011–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2011–Present
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association, Member, 2011–Present; Secretary, 2018
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2019–Present
- Ventura Law Associates, Associate Attorney, 2011–2019
- David A. Clarke Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2010. Honors and Activities: Research Assistant for Professor William Robinson in Employment Discrimination; David A. Clarke Law Review, Senior Editor; graduated as the top female in her class.
- Salve Regina University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2007.