Ariel L. Baniowski
Ariel Baniowski is a lead senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Baniowski works in the firm’s Leesburg office, and represents clients in Leesburg, Loudoun County, and all across Northern Virginia.
Ms. Baniowski is known as one of the more aggressive attorneys at Livesay & Myers, P.C., and has litigated every type of family law matter in Virginia, including custody, support, separation and high asset divorce cases.
Ms. Baniowski’s work ethic and drive are unmatched. To say that she is a hard worker is an understatement. Ms. Baniowski worked as a family law paralegal at a law firm in Fairfax for five years while she went through college and then law school. She also worked as a research assistant to a family law professor while completing her third year of law school and continuing to work in a law firm.
Ms. Baniowski’s proactive litigation style, work ethic and extensive knowledge of family law combine to serve her clients extremely well. Ms. Baniowski’s satisfied clients have written some truly exceptional and heartfelt reviews expressing their thanks for her work on their behalf (see Client Reviews below). She was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in both Virginia and Washington D.C. in 2015–2018. Ms. Baniowski currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from both Avvo and Justia.
Ariel Baniowski resides with her husband and daughter in Loudoun County.
- Virginia State Bar, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2013
Honors and Awards
- Virginia Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2015–2018
- Washington D.C. Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2015–2018
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 In Virginia, National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- 10 Best Under 40 Family Law Attorneys, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2014–2016
- Four Child Custody Myths in Virginia
- Unenforceable Custody and Support Provisions in Separation Agreements
- Choice of Guidelines in Virginia Child Support Cases
- View all blog articles by Ariel Baniowski
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Lead Senior Associate Attorney, 2018–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Senior Associate Attorney, 2017–2018
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2013–2017
- Kinsey, Lynch & Filipour, Attorneys at Law, Associate Attorney, 2013
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- George Mason University, B.S., 2009, graduated summa cum laude