fredericksburg-Stafford OfficeLivesay & Myers, P.C.
150 Riverside Parkway #307
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406 540-370-4140
Ellie Pittman is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Pittman works in the firm’s Fredericksburg-Stafford office, and represents clients in Stafford, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and surrounding areas.
Ms. Pittman graduated cum laude from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2021, after graduating cum laude from the University of Delaware in 2018.
See what clients are saying about Ellie Pittman
"Went to Livesay and Myers Fredericksburg for an uncontested divorce. Ellie Pittman and Ashley Constant were amazing. They walked me through every step, were kind, listened to my concerns and made sure I understood and was comfortable with the entire process. Could not be more satisfied with the team and their handling of my situation." - Wendi A.view client reviews
- Virginia, 2021
- Virginia State Bar, Member, Family Law Section, 2021–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2022–Present
- Waldman & Associates, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2021–2022
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021. Honors and Activities: recognized by the Virginia State Bar as the Outstanding Graduate in Family Law for her graduating class.
- University of Delaware, B.A., cum laude, 2018
"*" indicates required fields