fredericksburg-Stafford OfficeLivesay & Myers, P.C.
150 Riverside Parkway #307
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406 540-370-4140
Ellie Pittman is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Pittman works in the firm’s Fredericksburg-Stafford office, and represents clients in Stafford, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and surrounding areas.
Ms. Pittman graduated cum laude from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2021, after graduating cum laude from the University of Delaware in 2018.
- Virginia, 2021
- Virginia State Bar, Member, Family Law Section, 2021–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2022–Present
- Waldman & Associates, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2021–2022
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021. Honors and Activities: recognized by the Virginia State Bar as the Outstanding Graduate in Family Law for her graduating class.
- University of Delaware, B.A., cum laude, 2018
"*" indicates required fields