Jasmine J. Moore
Jasmine Moore is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Moore works in the firm’s Fredericksburg-Stafford office, and represents clients in Stafford, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg-Stafford and surrounding areas.
Originally from North Carolina, Ms. Moore earned her law degree from Charlotte School of Law, after earning her B.A. cum laude from Fayetteville State University.
An attorney since 2017, Ms. Moore began her career working as a Staff Attorney at Legal Aid Works in Fredericksburg-Stafford. She joined Livesay & Myers, P.C. as an associate attorney in 2020.
Ms. Moore currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Moore resides in Fredericksburg-Stafford.
- Virginia, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2020
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Black Lawyers, 2020
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2020
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2017–Present
- Fredericksburg-Stafford Area Bar Association, Member, 2017–Present
- Mental Health and Custody or Visitation Cases in Virginia
- Introduction of Children to a Paramour in Virginia
- View all blog articles by Jasmine Moore
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2020–Present
- Legal Aid Works (Fredericksburg-Stafford), Staff Attorney, 2017–2020
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D., 2016. Honors and Activities: Recipient of CSL Merit Award Scholarship; Dean’s List; Member, Black Law Students Association; Member, American Bar Association, Law Student Division Treasurer.
- Fayetteville State University, B.A., cum laude, 2012. Honors and Activities: Dean’s List (Multiple Semesters); Chancellor Scholar; Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated; Member, Pre-Law Society.
Contact Jasmine Moore NowFill out our form to get in touch with Jasmine Moore today.
Disclaimer: Contacting us via this form does not create an attorney-client relationship with Livesay & Myers, P.C. or any attorney at the firm.