Jasmine J. Moore
fredericksburg-Stafford OfficeLivesay & Myers, P.C.
150 Riverside Parkway #307
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406 540-370-4140
Jasmine Moore is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Moore works in the firm’s Fredericksburg-Stafford office, and represents clients in Stafford, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and surrounding areas.
Originally from North Carolina, Ms. Moore earned her law degree from Charlotte School of Law, after earning her B.A. cum laude from Fayetteville State University.
An attorney since 2017, Ms. Moore began her career working as a Staff Attorney at Legal Aid Works in Fredericksburg. She joined Livesay & Myers, P.C. as an associate attorney in 2020.
Ms. Moore currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Moore resides in Fredericksburg.
See what clients are saying about Jasmine J. Moore
"Jasmine Moore is truly an outstanding attorney. She has a beautiful spirit, fierce nature, and is a true go getter; she was made for this. Ms. Moore represented me in custody/visitation and child support cases. Ms. Moore was super attentive and communicative (she made it feel as though I was her only client). Ms. Moore left no stone unturned and always went above and beyond in representing and advocating for me (and my baby girls). Ms. Moore presented as confident and no nonsense. Ms. Moore’s emotional intelligence is unmatched; she maintains poise and focus at all times. This was of immeasurable value in my extremely high conflict cases. She was just what my family needed. You can count on Ms. Moore being professional, knowledgeable, committed, honest, organized, detail-oriented, proactive, resourceful. She’s in it to win it from the beginning to the end; Ms. Moore is a true champion of justice. I am forever thankful that she was my attorney." - S.R. Wintersview client reviews
- Virginia, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2020
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Black Lawyers, 2020
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2020
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2017–Present
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association, Member, 2017–Present
- Mental Health and Custody or Visitation Cases in Virginia
- Introduction of Children to a Paramour in Virginia
- View all blog articles by Jasmine Moore
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2020–Present
- Legal Aid Works (Fredericksburg), Staff Attorney, 2017–2020
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D., 2016. Honors and Activities: Recipient of CSL Merit Award Scholarship; Dean’s List; Member, Black Law Students Association; Member, American Bar Association, Law Student Division Treasurer.
- Fayetteville State University, B.A., cum laude, 2012. Honors and Activities: Dean’s List (Multiple Semesters); Chancellor Scholar; Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated; Member, Pre-Law Society.