Amanda Kimble is a lead senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Ms. Kimble works in the firm’s office in Manassas, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County, and all across Northern Virginia.
An attorney since 2007, Ms. Kimble is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, equitable distribution, adoption, custody, visitation and support cases.
Ms. Kimble tirelessly pursues the best possible results for each client, either through negotiation or, where necessary, trial. She is well known for her commanding presence in the courtroom.
Ms. Kimble’s proactive litigation style, work ethic and sharp eye for detail combine to serve her clients extremely well. She was included in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for her work in Family Law. Ms. Kimble has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star every year since 2019. She also holds a perfect 10.0 rating from both Avvo and Justia.
Originally from Stafford, Virginia, Ms. Kimble earned her law degree from George Mason University School of Law in 2007, after graduating magna cum laude from George Mason University in 2004.
Ms. Kimble resides in Northern Virginia.
See what clients are saying about Amanda Kimble
"I need a sixth star here. I was honestly thinking long before writing this review how, out of all the professionals I have worked with in my fifty-seven years… all the doctors, lawyers, accountants… my experience with Amanda Kimble was probably the most positive I have ever had. I found her when my spouse, who is himself an attorney, went out and hired not one but two sets of lawyers. I realized I needed representation." - Alan B.view client reviews
- Virginia State Bar, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2020
Honors and Awards
- Included in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for her work in Family Law
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019–2022
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2020
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2007–Present
- Fairfax Bar Association (Family Law Section), Member, 2007–Present (Vice-Chair, CLE Committee, 2018–Present)
- Organizer and Moderator, Fairfax Bar Association Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Seminar, Lost in Translation, May 2019
- Presenter, Fairfax Bar Association CLE Seminar, Cybersecurity, Social Media, & Email: What Are My Ethical Duties?, October 2016
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Lead Senior Associate Attorney, 2021–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Senior Associate Attorney, 2020–2021
- Malinowski Hubbard PLLC, Senior Associate Attorney, 2015–2020
- Hottell Malinowski Group, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2013–2015
- Schargorodski & Associates, Associate Attorney, 2007–2013
- George Mason Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2007. Honors and Activities: Lecture Series Editor, Journal of Law, Economics & Policy; Trial Advocacy Association; National Trial Competition Team.
- George Mason University, B.A. in Government and International Politics, magna cum laude, 2004. Honors and Activities: Completed the Honors Program in General Education; Intercollegiate Policy Debate Team.
"*" indicates required fields