fredericksburg-Stafford OfficeLivesay & Myers, P.C.
150 Riverside Parkway #307
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406 540-370-4140
Lindsay Connolly is a senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Connolly works in the firm’s Fredericksburg-Stafford office, and represents clients in Stafford, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and surrounding areas.
Originally from Milford, Massachusetts, Ms. Connolly graduated magna cum laude from Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island. She then earned her law degree from David A. Clarke Law School in Washington, D.C., graduating summa cum laude and the top female in her class.
Ms. Connolly’s work ethic, commitment to client service, and extensive knowledge of family law combine to serve her clients extremely well. Ms. Connolly’s satisfied clients have written many glowing and heartfelt reviews expressing their thanks for her work (see Client Reviews below).
Ms. Connolly was included in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for her work in Family Law. She currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Connolly is a qualified and experienced guardian ad litem in Virginia.
Lindsay Connolly resides in Fredericksburg.
See what clients are saying about Lindsay Connolly
"I retained Lindsay Connolly to handle a divorce with custody that was finalized June 2020. We didn’t have lots of assets to fight over but my ex husband was very, very difficult to work with. Lindsay was the absolute best help to get me through this mess! She provided expert guidance and advice helping me make the right decisions & she stayed on top of things even when I was otherwise distracted myself. She never let the process stall out—even during the middle of a pandemic! Everyone at her firm—the paralegals & other support staff were similarly wonderful. Thanks to her I am happily divorced & highly recommend her services." - Angela L.view client reviews
- Virginia State Bar, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2019
Honors and Awards
- Included in the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for her work in Family Law
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Virginia, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2019
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2019
- Virginia State Bar, Family Law Section, Member, 2010–Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2011–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2011–Present
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association, Member, 2011–Present; Secretary, 2018
- Modifying a Custody and Visitation Order in Virginia
- Protective Orders for Family Abuse in Virginia
- View all blog articles by Lindsay Connolly
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Senior Associate Attorney, 2019–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2019–2019
- Ventura Law Associates, Associate Attorney, 2011–2019
- David A. Clarke Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2010. Honors and Activities: Research Assistant for Professor William Robinson in Employment Discrimination; David A. Clarke Law Review, Senior Editor; graduated as the top female in her class.
- Salve Regina University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2007.