Kevin R. Myers
Attorney Kevin Myers is a founding partner at Livesay & Myers, P.C. He is the firm’s managing attorney, supervising a growing team of associate attorneys and staff members. An attorney since 2000, Mr. Myers is an accomplished personal injury and estate planning lawyer.
Along with partner James Livesay, Mr. Myers formed Livesay & Myers, P.C. in 2003, when the firm opened its first office in Woodbridge, Virginia. The firm has grown steadily since, and now encompasses a team of lawyers and paralegals across offices in Fairfax, Arlington, Leesburg, Manassas and Fredericksburg-Stafford, Virginia.
Born in Fairfax, Mr. Myers is a lifelong resident of Northern Virginia, and now resides in Fairfax County with his wife.
- Virginia State Bar, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2002
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2002
Honors and Awards
- Top Lawyers, Northern Virginia Magazine, 2018
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Partner, 2003–Present
- Osborne|Craig, P.L.C., Manassas, Virginia, Associate Attorney, 2000–2003
- Nova Southeastern Law University, J.D., 1997
- Radford University, B.S., 1990