Teresa L. Pagliaro
Teresa Pagliaro is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Ms. Pagliaro works in the firm’s Fredericksburg office, and represents clients in Stafford, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg and surrounding areas.
An attorney since 2002, Ms. Pagliaro is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, equitable distribution, custody, visitation and support cases.
Originally from Upper Marlboro, Maryland, Ms. Pagliaro earned her law degree from George Mason University School of Law, after earning her B.A. from Georgetown University. She is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, serving for three years in the United States Marine Band before college.
Ms. Pagliaro is a qualified and experienced guardian ad litem in Virginia. She also has a certification in collaborative divorce practice in Virginia. Ms. Pagliaro currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Pagliaro resides with her family in Fredericksburg.
- Virginia, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2002
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2002–Present
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association, Member, 2005–Present
- Legal Aid Works, Member, Board of Directors, 2018–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2020–Present
- Woehrle Dahlberg Jones Yao, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2016–2020
- Teresa L. Pagliaro, Esquire LLC, Principal, 2005–2016
- Murphy & Strickland, Associate Attorney, 2005–2005
- Office of the Public Defender, Fredericksburg, Virginia, Assistant Public Defender, 2003–2005
- The Honorable Gaylord L. Finch, Jr., Fairfax County Circuit Court, Judicial Law Clerk, 2002–2003
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Georgetown University, B.A., 1996