Scott Parker is a senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. His practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Mr. Parker works in the firm’s Fairfax office, and represents clients in Fairfax County and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from North Carolina, Mr. Parker graduated from North Carolina State University in 2005. He then earned his law degree from Suffolk University School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts in 2009, and relocated to Northern Virginia.
Mr. Parker practiced law in Fairfax as a solo practitioner from 2009–2015. His practice consisted of litigation–criminal defense at first, then focusing on family law beginning in 2012. Mr. Parker accumulated a great deal of courtroom experience in this six-year period. His first trial was actually a two week murder trial in Fairfax County.
Mr. Parker then moved on to work as corporate counsel for companies in North Carolina and Arizona from 2016–2018, before returning to Northern Virginia to practice family law in 2019. Since then he has practiced exclusively family law.
Mr. Parker currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Scott Parker resides with his wife and three children in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Virginia, 2009
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2009–Present
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Senior Associate Attorney, 2022–Present
- Cordell & Cordell, Senior Litigation Attorney, 2021–2022
- Pikrallidas & Associates, Domestic Relations Practice Manager, 2020–2021
- Cordell & Cordell, Senior Litigation Attorney, 2019–2020
- RealSense Residential, Corporate Counsel, 2017–2018
- OwnAmerica, Corporate Counsel, 2016–2017
- Parker Law Group, Managing Partner, 2009–2015
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- North Carolina State University, B.A., 2005