Mariah Latimer is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Latimer works in the firm’s offices in Fairfax and Fredericksburg-Stafford, and represents clients in Fairfax County, the Fredericksburg-Stafford area, and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from Arizona, Ms. Latimer graduated cum laude from the University of Arizona, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Honors College, before earning her law degree from George Mason University Law School.
Ms. Latimer currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
See what clients are saying about Mariah Latimer
"I am so happy with the decision to retain Livesay & Myers, P.C. and Mariah Latimer for their services. Mariah is personable, professional and efficient. I appreciated her approach to the proceedings and her team members Brenda and Rossi were equally professional, responsive and kind. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to retain top quality representation." - Kellie W.view client reviews
- Virginia, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2022
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2022
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2022
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2021–Present
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member (Family Law Section, Young Lawyers Section), 2022–Present
- Post-Adoption Contact and Communication Agreements in Virginia
- View all blog articles by Mariah Latimer
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2021–Present
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2021
- University of Arizona, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Honors College, B.S., cum laude, 2018
"*" indicates required fields