Joe Menze is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Mr. Menze works in the firm’s Manassas office, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County and all across Northern Virginia.
An attorney since 2015, Mr. Menze has practiced exclusively family law since 2016. He is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, equitable distribution, custody, visitation and support cases. Mr. Menze has successfully litigated a number of high conflict divorce matters.
Originally from Fort Wayne, Indiana, Mr. Menze earned his law degree from William & Mary Law School after graduating from Indiana University – Fort Wayne.
Mr. Menze currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Mr. Menze resides in Northern Virginia.
- Virginia State Bar, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2021
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2021
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2015–Present
- Virginia Bar Association, Member, 2015–Present
- Virginia Equality Bar Association, Member, 2014–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2019–Present
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member, 2016–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2021–Present
- Whitbeck Bennett, PLLC, Senior Associate Attorney, 2020–2021
- Malinowski Hubbard, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2016–2020
- Washington, D.C. Attorney General’s Office, Attorney, 2015–2016
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2015. Honors and Activities: Articles Editor, William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal; Graduate Research Fellow, William & Mary Election Law Program.
- Indiana University – Fort Wayne, B.A., 2012