Joe Menze is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Mr. Menze works in the firm’s Manassas office, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County and all across Northern Virginia.
An attorney since 2015, Mr. Menze has practiced exclusively family law since 2016. He is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, equitable distribution, custody, visitation and support cases. Mr. Menze has successfully litigated a number of high conflict divorce matters.
Originally from Fort Wayne, Indiana, Mr. Menze earned his law degree from William & Mary Law School after graduating from Indiana University – Fort Wayne.
Mr. Menze currently was included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for his work in Family Law. He holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Mr. Menze resides in Northern Virginia.
See what clients are saying about Joe Menze
"I retained Joe Menze of Livesay & Myers, P.C. to represent me in a visitation case. The fight for my grandparent rights to see my grandson was extremely important to me and very emotional. The services provided by my attorney Joe Menze and paralegal Tammy Scott were exceptional! They were very responsive to my questions and promptly replied to my emails or returned my calls. Due to their diligence and dedication to my case, I now have a visitation schedule filed with the courts and regularly see my grandson to include overnight visits. They brought joy back into my life!" - Melannieview client reviews
- Virginia State Bar, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2021
Honors and Awards
- Included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for his work in Family Law
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2021
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2015–Present
- Virginia Bar Association, Member, 2015–Present
- Virginia Equality Bar Association, Member, 2014–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2019–Present
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member, 2016–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2021–Present
- Whitbeck Bennett, PLLC, Senior Associate Attorney, 2020–2021
- Malinowski Hubbard, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2016–2020
- Washington, D.C. Attorney General’s Office, Attorney, 2015–2016
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2015. Honors and Activities: Articles Editor, William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal; Graduate Research Fellow, William & Mary Election Law Program.
- Indiana University – Fort Wayne, B.A., 2012
"*" indicates required fields