Leesburg-Ashburn OfficeLivesay & Myers, P.C.
19775 Belmont Executive Plaza #250
Ashburn, VA 20147 571-291-3190
Jennifer Williams is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Williams works in the firm’s Ashburn office, and represents clients in Ashburn, Ashburn, Loudoun County, and all across Northern Virginia.
Ms. Williams earned her law degree from Regent University Law School in 2007, after graduating from the University of Pittsburgh in 1997.
Ms. Williams began her legal career as an adjunct professor in Pre-Law at Hampton University in 2007. She then worked as a prosecutor in the Office of the Norfolk Commonwealth’s Attorney from 2008 until 2009. Jennifer then opened and managed The Law Office of Jennifer M. Williams, PLLC in Norfolk from 2009 until 2017. During those eight years, Ms. Williams practiced both criminal defense and family law.
From 2017 until 2021, Ms. Williams worked as a prosecutor in the Office of the Newport News Commonwealth’s Attorney. She left that position in 2021 to join Livesay & Myers, P.C. and practice exclusively family law.
Jennifer Williams resides in Loudoun County.
See what clients are saying about Jennifer Williams
"An excellent law firm to work with. Everyone I dealt with – from beginning to end was very professional and respectful. My counsel, J ennifer Williams was professional, attentive, precise and prompt. I highly recommend this law firm! Thanks Jennifer!" - William O.view client reviews
- Virginia, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2021
- Another Bite at the Apple: the Role of Unconscionability in Terminating Spousal Support
- View all blog articles by Jennifer Williams
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2021–Present
- Office of the Newport News Commonwealth’s Attorney, Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, 2017–2021
- The Law Office of Jennifer W. Williams, PLLC, Principal Attorney, 2009–2017
- Office of the Norfolk Commonwealth’s Attorney, Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, 2008–2009
- Hampton University, Adjunct Professor, 2007
- Regent University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 1997
"*" indicates required fields