Jennifer Huchler is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Huchler works in the firm’s office in Manassas, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from Florida, Ms. Huchler graduated cum laude from Florida State University before graduating cum laude from American University Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C.
During law school, Ms. Huchler earned a great deal of experience geared toward making her a successful family law attorney. From January until May 2019, Ms. Huchler worked as a Student Attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C. In that position, she assisted attorneys in the prosecution of misdemeanor sexual abuse and domestic violence cases, frequently appearing in court. Ms. Huchler also spent the summer of 2018 working as Judicial Intern in D.C. Superior Court (Chambers of the Honorable Judge McCabe). Finally, Ms. Huchler worked as a Student Attorney in a Domestic Violence Clinic in Washington, D.C. from August 2018 until May 2019.
Ms. Huchler currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Jennifer Huchler resides in Manassas.
- Virginia State Bar, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2020
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2019
- Virginia State Bar, Family Law Section
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2019–Present
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Washington, D.C., Student Attorney, January–May 2019
- Domestic Violence Clinic, Washington, D.C., August 2018–May 2019
- D.C. Superior Court, Chambers of the Honorable Judge McCabe, Judicial Intern, May–August 2018
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019. Activities: Student Bar Association, Director of Communications; Family Law Society, Director of Special Events & Marketing; Truesdell Education Campus, Debate Club Facilitator; Advance Mentor.
- Florida State University, B.S. (Psychology), cum laude, 2016. Activities: National Society of Collegiate Scholars; Sister of Chi Omega.