fredericksburg-Stafford OfficeLivesay & Myers, P.C.
150 Riverside Parkway #307
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406 540-370-4140
Erÿk Mahaffey is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Mr. Mahaffey handles every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Mr. Mahaffey works in the firm’s Fredericksburg-Stafford office, and represents clients in Stafford, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania and surrounding areas.
Mr. Mahaffey earned his law degree from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2008, after graduating cum laude from Salem State University in 2001.
An attorney since 2008, Mr. Mahaffey worked at a law firm in Winchester, Virginia from 2008—2010. He then operated his own solo bankruptcy law practice, with some family law cases, from 2010—2023. Mr. Mahaffey joined Livesay & Myers, P.C. to practice family law exclusively in 2023.
Originally from Boston, Massachusetts, Mr. Mahaffey served in the United States Army from 1993—2001.
Mr. Mahaffey currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
In his free time, Mr. Mahaffey competes in Scottish athletics, plays and makes his own bass guitars, and rides horses.
- Virginia, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia, 2009
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Virginia, 2009
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2020
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2023–Present
- Boston Law Firm, Owner/Attorney, 2010–2023
- Law Firm of Marilyn Ann Solomon, Associate Attorney, 2008–2010
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Salem State University, B.S., cum laude, 2001
"*" indicates required fields