Emily Nerino is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Nerino works in the firm’s Arlington office, and represents clients in Arlington, Alexandria and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, Ms. Nerino graduated cum laude from Villanova University before earning her law degree from George Mason University School of Law.
Ms. Nerino currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Nerino resides in Arlington.
See what clients are saying about Emily Nerino
"I cannot rave about this firm enough. I came to Livesay & Myers for help filing for divorce and they made the process SO easy. Beginning with the intro call with Attorney Ms. Emily Nerino, I was immediately comforted after speaking with her because I knew what to expect and she even refunded me for the consultation because I didn't use all the time. (The fact I am not being gouged stated the relationship off really well). She was insightful, professional and easy to talk to. Most of my communications from there were with Paralegal Ms. Jessica Bynum, and WOW what a rock star. She was prompt, communicative, and ALWAYS proactive. IT felt like all the leg work was done for me and I just had to get stuff signed or mail it back; it was SO NICE to not be burdened with an overload of to-do's. If something wasn't clear, Jessica would pick up the phone and give me a call to make absolutely sure there was no confusion. Jessica is just a REAL pleasure to work with, and towards the end she really made me feel special with her closing emails. It stinks needing these services, but having such an AMAZING firm to support the process REALLY made all the difference, relieving the sticky situation and making it less stressful and cumbersome." - Natashaview client reviews
- Virginia State Bar, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2022
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2022
- School Choice Issues for Separated Parents Can Be Thorny in Northern Virginia
- View all blog articles by Emily Nerino
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2021–Present
- Bean, Kinney and Korman, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2019–2021
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2018. Honors and Activities: Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team, 2016–2017; Trial Advocacy Association, Board Member; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity; Business Law Society.
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude, 2015. Honors and Activities: Dean’s List, 8 semesters; Linn Scholarship Recipient, Spring 2014; Pi Beta Phi Sorority, President of Administration.
"*" indicates required fields