Devon Humphreys is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, equitable distribution, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Humphreys works in the firm’s Leesburg office, and represents clients in Leesburg, Loudoun County, and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico, Ms. Humphreys earned her B.S. in Psychology from the University of New Mexico in 2011. She then worked for two years as a project manager in the multi-center clinical research trials industry, before enrolling at William & Mary Law School. After earning her law degree in 2017, Ms. Humphreys worked as an associate at a general practice law firm in Leesburg for over three years, before joining Livesay & Myers, P.C. to practice exclusively family law.
Ms. Humphreys currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Humphreys resides in Leesburg.
- Virginia State Bar, 2018
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2018–Present
- Loudoun County Bar Association, Member, 2018–Present
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association (Loudoun Chapter), Member, 2019–Present (Secretary, Loudoun Chapter, 2019–Present)
- The Dames Foundation, Board Member, 2020–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2021–Present
- Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2017–2021
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2017. Honors and Activities: Articles Editor, William & Mary Business Law Review; Executive Animal Law Director, Student Environmental and Animal Law Society.
- University of New Mexico, B.S., 2011
Disclaimer: Contacting us via this form does not create an attorney-client relationship with Livesay & Myers, P.C. or any attorney at the firm.