Cara Wallace is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Wallace works in the firm’s Manassas office, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from South Florida, Ms. Wallace earned her law degree from American University Washington College of Law, after earning her B.A. from The Pennsylvania State University.
Ms. Wallace currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Wallace resides in Northern Virginia.
- Virginia, 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2022
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2020
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2020–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member, 2021–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2020–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Legal Intern, 2019
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2020. Honors and Activities: Administrative Law Review; Student Attorney, Domestic Violence Clinic; Vice President, Family Law Society; Competitor, Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society Introductory Competition; Director of Communications, Student Bar Association.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2016. Honors and Activities: Dean’s List; Creative Department Manager at The Daily Collegian, Penn State’s student-run newspaper; Advertising Representative for VALLEY Magazine.
"*" indicates required fields