Cara Wallace is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Wallace works in the firm’s Manassas office, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from South Florida, Ms. Wallace earned her law degree from American University Washington College of Law, after earning her B.A. from The Pennsylvania State University.
Ms. Wallace currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Wallace resides in Northern Virginia.
See what clients are saying about Cara Wallace
"I interviewed several attorney offices before I found Livesay and Myers. I had instant peace of mind after speaking to my attorney Cara Wallace. She and her paralegal Taryn Arp are quite the pair. I am so glad I went with that "gut feeling" that I was in good hands. I knew the year ahead was going to be like nothing I had ever gone through before. Cara spoke in an effortlessly soothing manner that told me she really had my back. From start to finish. Although I don’t plan on going through another divorce, I certainly would not hesitate to return for their services. I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn’t charged an enormous fee, because what they did for me was worth more than what my fees were, of which they are upfront about. So if you want a professional team to get the job done right, make Livesay and Myers your first; or at least your final call. This company is excellent! P.S. My team even sent well wishes at the end of my journey. Thank you so very much!" - Kay R.view client reviews
- Virginia, 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2022
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2020
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2020–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member, 2021–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2020–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Legal Intern, 2019
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2020. Honors and Activities: Administrative Law Review; Student Attorney, Domestic Violence Clinic; Vice President, Family Law Society; Competitor, Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society Introductory Competition; Director of Communications, Student Bar Association.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2016. Honors and Activities: Dean’s List; Creative Department Manager at The Daily Collegian, Penn State’s student-run newspaper; Advertising Representative for VALLEY Magazine.
"*" indicates required fields