Cara Wallace is an attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Wallace works in the firm’s offices in Manassas, Leesburg and Fredericksburg-Stafford, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County, Stafford, Fredericksburg, Leesburg, Loudoun County and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from South Florida, Ms. Wallace earned her law degree from American University Washington College of Law, after earning her B.A. from The Pennsylvania State University.
Ms. Wallace currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Ms. Wallace resides in Northern Virginia.
See what clients are saying about Cara Wallace
"Ms. Cara Wallace, Ms. Membreno and Ms. Arp were amazing to work with throughout the entire process of my divorce! They were very responsive, always returning my emails in a timely manner, and answered all questions about any legal matter I had so well that a regular guy, like myself, could understand! And you always felt like they cared about helping you and defending you. I know they had several clients they were working with, but I always felt like I had their full attention. I hope that I never have to get divorced again but I would call these fine folks back up in a heartbeat if I ever make that mistake again! They say divorce is expensive cause it’s worth it, they have good rates and it’s so worth it, so you shouldn’t pass up working with Cara, Rossimar, and Taryn!" - Jerin B.view client reviews
- Virginia, 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2020
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2020
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2020–Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Member, 2020–Present
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member, 2021–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2020–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Legal Intern, 2019
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2020. Honors and Activities: Administrative Law Review; Student Attorney, Domestic Violence Clinic; Vice President, Family Law Society; Competitor, Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society Introductory Competition; Director of Communications, Student Bar Association.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2016. Honors and Activities: Dean’s List; Creative Department Manager at The Daily Collegian, Penn State’s student-run newspaper; Advertising Representative for VALLEY Magazine.