Cambridge P. Lestienne
Cambridge Lestienne will be joining Livesay & Myers, P.C. as an associate attorney in Winter 2018, practicing exclusively family law. Her practice will cover every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases.
Originally from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Ms. Lestienne graduated from Elon University in North Carolina in May 2012, where she was a Presidential Scholar and on the Dean’s List for three semesters.
After college, Ms. Lestienne worked from 2012–2013 as a Private Wealth Management Administrative Assistant at Advantage xPO onsite at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in Boston, Massachusetts. She then transitioned to a position as a Wealth Management Professional in the Private Wealth Management division at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in Washington, D.C. In that role, Ms. Lestienne worked closely with clients, their attorneys and accountants to provide targeted, personalized and high-level financial services.
Ms. Lestienne left Goldman, Sachs & Co. in 2015 to begin her studies at the University of Richmond School of Law. She earned her J.D. degree from the school in May 2018, passed the Virginia Bar Exam, and is awaiting her swearing-in as a Virginia attorney.
During law school, Ms. Lestienne worked as a law clerk at CarMax, where she was exposed to all facets of an in-house legal career at a Fortune 200 company. Through this experience Ms. Lestienne was able to hone her legal research skills addressing a diverse range of legal issues.
Ms. Lestienne’s positions at Goldman, Sachs & Co. and CarMax have many parallels to the family law services Livesay & Myers, P.C. provides to its clients. Combined with her education at the University of Richmond School of Law, these experiences will enable Ms. Lestienne to provide her clients superior quality services in family law, delivered with personalization and care.
Cambridge Lestienne resides with her fiancé in Northern Virginia. She will work in the firm’s Fairfax office, and represent clients all across Northern Virginia.
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, starting Fall 2018
- CarMax, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, Law Clerk, May 2016–Present
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Washington, D.C., Wealth Management Professional – Private Wealth Management, September 2013–August 2015
- Advantage xPO onsite at Goldman, Sachs & Co., Boston, Massachusetts, Private Wealth Management Administrative Assistant, March 2012–September 2013
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2018. Honors and Activities: Manuscripts Editor, Richmond Journal of Law and Technology; President, Trial Advocacy Board; Secretary, Alternative Dispute Resolution Board; Richmond Women’s Law; Phi Alpha Delta.
- Elon University, B.A. (Political Science), B.A. (International Studies), 2012. Honors and Activities: Presidential Scholar; Dean’s List (Three Semesters); Pi Gamma Mu (International Honor Society in Social Sciences); Phi Alpha Delta (Law Fraternity); Study Abroad: International Center for Development Studies, San José, Costa Rica; Public Relations Chair, Model United Nations Society; PanHellenic Judicial Council.