Cambridge L. Baker
Cambridge Baker is an associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Her practice covers every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody, visitation and support cases. Ms. Baker works in the firm’s Fairfax office, and represents clients in Fairfax County and all across Northern Virginia.
Originally from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Ms. Baker graduated from Elon University in North Carolina, where she was a Presidential Scholar and on the Dean’s List for three semesters.
After college, Ms. Baker worked as a Private Wealth Management Administrative Assistant at Advantage xPO onsite at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in Boston, Massachusetts. She then transitioned to a position as a Wealth Management Professional in the Private Wealth Management division at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in Washington, D.C. In that role, Ms. Baker worked closely with clients, their attorneys and accountants to provide targeted, personalized and high-level financial services.
Ms. Baker left Goldman, Sachs & Co. to study law at the University of Richmond School of Law. After earning her J.D. and Virginia Bar Exam, she joined Livesay & Myers, P.C. as an associate attorney in 2018.
Ms. Baker currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia.
Cambridge Baker resides with her husband in Northern Virginia.
- Virginia, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2019
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2019
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2018–Present
- Fairfax Bar Association (Family Law Section), Member, 2019–Present
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Member, 2019–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2018–Present
- CarMax, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, Law Clerk, May 2016–2018
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Washington, D.C., Wealth Management Professional – Private Wealth Management, September 2013–August 2015
- Advantage xPO onsite at Goldman, Sachs & Co., Boston, Massachusetts, Private Wealth Management Administrative Assistant, March 2012–September 2013
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2018. Honors and Activities: Manuscripts Editor, Richmond Journal of Law and Technology; President, Trial Advocacy Board; Secretary, Alternative Dispute Resolution Board; Richmond Women’s Law; Phi Alpha Delta.
- Elon University, B.A. (Political Science), B.A. (International Studies), 2012. Honors and Activities: Presidential Scholar; Dean’s List (Three Semesters); Pi Gamma Mu (International Honor Society in Social Sciences); Phi Alpha Delta (Law Fraternity); Study Abroad: International Center for Development Studies, San José, Costa Rica; Public Relations Chair, Model United Nations Society; PanHellenic Judicial Council.