Anne Prentice is a senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Prentice works in the firm’s Leesburg office, and represents clients in Leesburg, Loudoun County, and all across Northern Virginia.
An attorney since 2003, Ms. Prentice has practiced family law since 2007. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases.
Ms. Prentice is a graduate of George Mason University School of Law and a cum laude graduate of Shenandoah University. She is also a graduate of the National Trial Advocacy College at the University of Virginia, the country’s premier trial advocacy program for lawyers.
Ms. Prentice currently holds a perfect 10.0 rating from Justia. She has been a certified Guardian ad Litem in both Virginia and West Virginia since 2007.
Ms. Prentice resides with her two children in Northern Virginia. In her free time she likes to hike, read, travel and run races.
- Virginia State Bar, 2003
- West Virginia State Bar, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Virginia Court of Appeals, 2006
- West Virginia Court of Appeals, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, 2006
Honors and Awards
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia State Bar
- Loudoun County Bar Association
- Third-Party Custodians and Adoption in Virginia
- Overview of the International Adoption Process
- View all blog articles by Anne Prentice
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Senior Associate Attorney, 2016–Present
- Law Office of Dale Buck, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2007–2016
- Martin & Seibert, L.C., Associate Attorney, 2004–2007
- National Trial Advocacy College at the University of Virginia, 2005 graduate
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Shenandoah University, B.A., graduated cum laude, 2000