Pia J. Miller
Pia Miller is a senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. She is experienced in handling every type of family law matter in Virginia, including separation, divorce, custody and support cases. Ms. Miller works in the firm’s Manassas office, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County and all across Northern Virginia.
An attorney since 2007, Ms. Miller has litigated every type of family law case in the courts of Northern Virginia, including high value equitable distribution cases, custody, support, and military divorce cases. Before entering private practice in 2008, Ms. Miller completed a judicial clerkship at the Prince William County Circuit Court. She is the attorney in the firm most experienced in navigating the Prince William County court system.
Ms. Miller received her bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. After completing her undergraduate education, Ms. Miller returned to Virginia to attend law school at the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary.
Pia Miller resides in Woodbridge, Virginia.
- Virginia, 2008
- Maryland, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Virginia State Bar (Family Law Section)
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Northern Virginia Black Attorneys Association
- Old Dominion Bar Association
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2015–Present
- Law Office of Pia J. Miller, PLLC, Owner and Solo Practitioner, 2012–2015
- Carter, Coleman & Ragland, PLC, Associate Attorney, 2010–2011
- Semmes, Bowen & Semmes, Associate Attorney, 2009–2010
- McChesney & Dale, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2008–2009
- Law Clerk, Prince William County Circuit Court, 2007–2008
Law School: Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William and Mary, J.D., 2007
Honors and Activities: Legal Aid Clinic, 2007; Bushrod Moot Court Tournament, Competitor, 2006; Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, Competing Member, 2005–2007; President, 2005–2007; Westlaw, Campus Representative, 2004–2007.
College: Northwestern University, B.A., 2004
Born: Washington, D.C.